Saturday, October 15, 2022

Scrapbook Saturday

I was very productive on my scrapbook retreat. Prior to going, I helped my friend, Nancy plan out an album for her daughter's wedding. I told her that I'd do a couple pages on the retreat and help her finish it by Thanksgiving--when she wants to present it. As it turned out, we got the entire thing completed. I'll devote a whole post to that!

1. I actually did this layout before going on the retreat. I try to get a lot of pictures on the layout. This one is for Morgan's album.


I find myself doing more and more fold-outs and flip-ups to accommodate more photos. Interactive layouts are fun and a little unexpected.

2. My sister-in-law, Janet had the idea of doing a layout about AYM (A Year of Memories)--our monthly scrapbook group. I'm always up for a challenge, so I had everyone answer the question: "What does AYM mean to me?"
As you can tell, everyone had a lot to say, so I had to figure outlaw to get it all on the layout. I'm pretty happy with how it came out.

3. Jeanne "drew" the end page for our AYM this year.
Our theme this year is "The Songs of Our Lives." Her page looks like the perfect ending for our album.

4. Hiking...
...the story of Butch hiking with the grands.

5. "Stairway to Heaven" was Jeanne's pick for this month's song.
My page is called "the Stairway to Heaven is lined with country music and rock stars!" I took the opportunity to make this layout about the four concerts I went to with the girls this past year: The Rolling Stones, Garth Brooks, Bon Jovi and Brooks and Dunn!"

That's it until next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.