Monday, August 29, 2022

Monday Mystery

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. We've been "porch pirated!"

I got notification from Amazon that something I ordered had been delivered. But, I never got it. Then, on Saturday, Butch came in and said, "Have you ordered something you didn't receive?" I said, "Yes, as a matter of fact, I have." He showed me this:
He found it on the ground--one end clearly open. I hope whoever got it thought it was worthwhile--a set of 10 brown, string envelopes! What fun!

I contacted Amazon and (picture me snapping my fingers) "just like that"---a new delivery is on the way! Remember, I'm waiting on my "big" purchase--hopefull arriving today or tomorrow--in time for my Wednesday post! 

I definitely don't want that to be "porch pirated" again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.