Monday, May 23, 2022

Monday Mystery

I've got a good one for you today.
While at the beach last week, I came across this. It was in a line of palm trees:
It was just the one tree. I can't for the life of me figure out what that tube could be for. I thought, "water? lights?" Neither of those ideas seemed correct. 

Anybody? I guess it's going to remain a mystery.

What's not a mystery is how I'm going to react to the finale of the This is Us series. This show has brought me to tears just about every episode. But the last 5 or 6 has me bawling like a baby! This second last episode was so good! I am loving how they are dealing with alzheimer's and the impending death. Still, it's so sad--or maybe so touching. I cannot imagine how I'll handle the finale on Tuesday. I expect I'll be in mourning for sure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.