Wednesday, December 22, 2021

What I Buy Wednesdays

I've already mentioned that I'm starting to become a Walmart shopper. I recently bought these pillows:

Aren't they cute? They were only $21.00 for the set of three. That's amazing, considering that pillows can be really expensive. You might be wondering what's happened to all of my needlepoint Christmas pillows. Well, I've given several away. Still I have 5 left. They are scattered through the house. 
The new pillows go really well with our flocked tree. This is the second year that we put it in the family room---and didn't get a live tree. Usually this tree is in the living room. I really quite like it!!
Then, this pillow was also from Walmart and only $12.00--but, it was just the cover. You had to actually have the pillow to put it on. Luckily, with the remodel, I bought a set of 5 pillows and 4 covers for the guest room. That meant that I had an extra. Worked out perfectly. I love that pompom on his hat. 

And then there's Target--my favorite store. It can be deadly for me. I don't usually go there because I always find too many things. On the day that Sandy and I stopped there, I found these cute shoes:
Now I can't remember which was which, but one pair was $21.00 and the other was $17.50. Both are pretty comfortable. The silver ones have a shiny side to them. At those prices, you can afford to buy on a whim. I'm good at that!

I guess that's it for this week. 

Tomorrow night, we're having our Christmas party. We've worked like crazy to get as much cleaned as possible. The remodel is not finished, but we are finally well on the way. I'll share some pictures of the party soon.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.