Thursday, December 30, 2021

Beautiful Pictures

As you read this, we will be in New York. Unfortunately, we won't be seeing The Music Man after all. Hugh Jackman has tested positive for---well you know. We're disappointed, but at least we will be seeing Tina and MJ (Michael Jackson). We have a lot planned. Butch and I are touring Central Park. There's so much to see there and we're never really done all of it. The weather should be pretty mild, but a bit drizzly today and Saturday. We'll have fun for sure.

Anyway, I won't be blogging for the weekend, but thought I'd leave you with some beautiful pictures. I read an article called 50 beautiful pictures of 2021. I just picked my favorites to share.









This one is my favorite! Okay, both of these!


1 comment:

  1. I hope you are enjoying New York, looking forward to you sharing pictures. Of these, the castle and the girl are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.