Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Travel Tuesday

I'm already planning for next year's holiday season. Well, I should say, dreaming! One of these years, I really want to visit some of these places during the holidays. We've been to all of these places in Italy, but I would love to see them at Christmas.
Florence
Rome
                                                                            Florence
Rome
                                                                                Rome

And then there's England, Austria and Germany. So many places. I want to do the Christmas markets in Germany during the holiday season. Maybe I could find a few more of these:
I do love vintage Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.