Thursday, December 16, 2021

Five Things Thursday

1. I think this picture of my friend, Madelyn helping to decorate the Christmas tree in her nursing is really cute. She looks so festive in her red!
2. This is pretty clever if you need to bring something for a party. 
3. I came across this when I was cleaning out files. Years ago--1995--to be exact, I had my family from St. Louis here for Christmas. I had everyone send me their most favorite thing so that I was sure to have all the food covered.
My 10 yr. old niece, Jackie sent this. She really liked pumpkin pie! Still does!

4. This could really make a pretty table.
Turn wine glasses upside down with an ornament or some other scene inside. Top with a candle. I'm thinking about trying that for our party next Wednesday.

5. For #5, I thought I'd share a recipe:

Bailey's Chocolate Martini
6 oz. Bailey's Irish cream
2 oz. Godiva chocolate liqueur
3/4 oz. vodka
sprinkles of shaved chocolate (thinking chocolate sprinkles could be good too)

Combine all ingredients in a martini shaker with ice. Shake 20 seconds and pour in to a martini glass. Garnish with shaved chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.