Wednesday, August 15, 2018

What I Buy Wednesday

I bought these dishes before I left.
Place setting for 12, a serving platter and 8 cups---under $100 on clearance at Kohl's. I really only planned to get place settings for 8 for our Santa Rosa beach condo. But when I missed the shipping cut off by $5.00. The shipping and handling was $12.95, so rather than pay that, I decided to add another set for $25.00. I didn't want to unwrap everything, but the salad plates, dinner plates and bowls all have a different coordinating patterns.
I bought this collector plate on our way to Tulsa. We got to do a little Route 66 after all.
Knew exactly where I was going to put it! I just love Route 66. I have plenty of photos from just one little stretch that I'll be sharing soon.

So there you have it. I didn't purchase much this week. Oh, one more thing. My Stitch Fix box came in. I'm gong to be really picky from now on. I sent 3 of the 5 things back. I changed my delivery to every 6 weeks. We'll see. I might go every other month. It's about the best way to clothes shop for sure!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.