Saturday, August 25, 2018

Warning!

This is pretty gross---and not for the faint of heart. Look if you dare!
A couple weeks ago, Morgan brought over her vacuum. She said that she had burnt up the motor and asked her grandpa to "fix" it. I thought that when a motor was burned up, there was no fixing it! But this guy really can fix just about anything. He took it all apart to discover this---you've been warned...
The vacuum is full of dog hair! Disgusting!
 The hair had somehow gotten in to the motor and caused it to seize up.
 He ended up using his needle nose pliers to get it all. I'm freaked out looking at these pictures myself! I keep saying "eeewwww!"
 This is the brush part.
And this is what it's supposed to look like.
So now you know why I don't have a dog! That and the smell!

2 comments:

  1. We have a Cavapoo - cross between a cavalier King Charles spaniel and a poodle - the great thing is, she doesn't moult! Pleased to hear that Dad was able to come to the rescue and fix the vacuum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say there's a fair few long human hairs there too. Perhaps he should give her a lesson in vacuum cleaner maintenance LOL. I do so agree with the eeeuuuwww though LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.