Wednesday, April 11, 2018

What I Buy Wednesdays

While I was in St. Louis last week, staying with my sister-in-law, Janet, I managed to pick up a few things.
 Last fall, Jeanne brought these caramels on our scrapbook retreat. OMGosh! They are fabulous! Not quite RS, but a great comparable.
 I picked up these crocuses. I like things that look real.
One day, my cousins and I were on "the hill" having lunch. I had to stop at the Marconi Bakery and pick up some Italian bread. St. Louis Italian bread is like no other!
 These tomatoes are fake, but they totally look real!
I was really excited when these arrived. I've already admitted to being a theater nerd. These shoes prove it. How many shows can you identify?
I brought home these eggs from Wicked Chicken Farm. It's my sister's place. I didn't exactly pay for them! She sells the eggs, but I told her I'd buy her dinner in exchange. She said "no" that I didn't need to buy her dinner. Good thing. She had a scotch on the rocks! These are truly the best eggs!

Well, that's it for this week. Did you buy anything fun?

1 comment:

  1. I'll play - there isn't much to go on with just one shot of those shoes... but I identified Wicked, Fame, Grease, Hamilton, Miss Saigon, Hairspray, and Phantom of the Opera. I've actually seen 4 of the 7 - mostly the movie versions. I did see Wicked as a traveling stage production.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.