Monday, April 9, 2018

Monday Mystery

How is this possible?
These roses. There are no words! They are still beautiful after 4 and a half WEEKS!! When I got home from my week in St. Louis, this greeted me. I'll pull the dried ones out and the dead foliage, but now I'm just excited to see how long they last!
They continue to dry beautifully. My secret to dried flowers---just let the vase run dry. Works great with hydrangeas---especially!

Anyway, these must be some mutant roses to last this long. It's a mystery for sure!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are certainly getting your money's worth from that bunch! I like the handy hind about drying hydrangeas - I shall try that out this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.