Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Tuesday Thoughts about....

...changing hotels!

I'm about ready to say a word that I absolutely HATE and NEVER use on a regular basis. But it just so happens that it's really the best word to describe how I feel about changing hotels while traveling. I get that it's necessary in order to make the most of our trip. But it still SUCKS!!!!

I don't say that lightly! Packing up, lugging our suitcases on the train---ugh! Not looking forward to it and we have to do it 4 times this trip!!! 3 days in Dublin, 3 days in Killarney, 1 day in Galway and back to Dublin for another night!!

As you can tell, I have not been able to blog. We have our schedule jam packed with no time to spare. We didn't get home until 11 p.m last night and up at 5:30 today! Butch tells me we'll have some down time tomorrow afternoon. We'll see.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.