Saturday, April 7, 2018

Showtunes Saturday

It's been forever since I've done a Saturday Showtunes post. I just had to do one today!

All I can say is Jesus Christ Superstar! John Legend was great! The only thing I didn't like were the darn commercials. It really took away from the show. Nothing like a commercial to break the action! In fact, you have to watch a commercial before you can view this video. Ugh! Still, the music...oh Andrew, how I love thee!

But----but, this guy is still my most favorite of all time! Jesus Christ Superstar! Ted Neeley is fabulous! Be sure to watch it all the way to the end. So powerful! Butch and I were so lucky to have seen Ted on stage reprising this role.

I think I'll be a theater nerd forever. And glad for it!


1 comment:

  1. I love going to the theatre and still remember watching Michael Crawford in Phantom of the Opera, magical!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.