Thursday, April 12, 2018

Throwback Thursday

So, I'm calling this Throwback Thursday since this place has been around since 1929. Actually, I went for the first time last week!
We had our own frozen custard up north (St. Louis that is), but Ted Drewes was the original. If you've never had frozen custard, you don't know what you are missing! It's the creamiest, richest ice cream you'll ever taste! I like to get the turtle---it's hot caramel, hot fudge and salted pecans!

There's nothing more to say about that!

3 comments:

  1. Frozen custard hasn't made it over here yet! I love the thought of hot caramel, hot fudge and salted pecans - but why on earth do they call that 'Turtle'?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have candies called turtles that are pecans, caramel and chocolate. They resemble a turtle.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.