Friday, January 5, 2018

The Littles

While I was in St. Louis last week, I got a chance to see some of the "Littles." That makes me so happy. I get a kick out of the kids. Every time.
 These little boys are the cutest! Travis on the left and Nathan on the right. Nathan loves green, so I guess that's why he's wearing the ribbon!
They got hula hoops for Christmas.
Looks like everyone got hula hoops this year! Here's Evie.
Here's little Josie trying her hula hoop skills.
Butch and I went by my brother, Matt's house one night. I got to see Scarlet, but missed Jess, Mike, Max and Harper by one day.
I got to see Zachary and Allison. I met little Reese for the first time. She is 5 months old and smiles ALL the time!

Sara and Makenna stopped by while we were at Walt and Chris', but I forgot to snap a picture. I didn't see any of the other kids. Now that they live so close to Walt and Chris, I expect to see them more often.
And then we have MY "littles." Victoria, Mitchell and Elizabeth. They aren't so little anymore. I guess I'm going to have to call them the "bigs!"
The "bigs"---Jordan, Mitchell and Morgan---met in Atlanta at a music festival for New Year's Eve. I love that they make it a priority to spend time together---not always easy when you live in different states. I hope it stays that way.

They all grow up so darn fast. Just slow down!



4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures! The littlies are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, they do grow so fast! So fun that you got to see so many recently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree they grow up way to fast!!!
    So nice to be around family, that little Reese is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy bunch of littles you have. I love that there is Sequence for Kids, we grown-up usually play Sequence at Christmas, but this year switched to a new game - Code Names. And as it happens, my great nephews (ages about 5) came across hula hoops in my sister's basement and needed a demonstration of how they work. I don't think they were impressed with my expertise though, as they each tried it once and moved on to other things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.