Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Another Life Hack

So, I have another life hack to share. A few people have mentioned that they like my little photographic "step by steps." Since I don't know how to film a video by myself, I have to use still photos. This one is for Janet who said this didn't work for her. It works for me every time!

Heres the situation. You need to cut a bunch of grape or cherry tomatoes.
 Place washed tomatoes on a plate. This is a little dessert plate.
 Invert another plate on top.
 Use a large serrated knife. Slice between the two plates.
Remove top plate to find perfectly sliced tomatoes. This is a HUGE time saver.
Give it a try!

4 comments:

  1. Logically it looks as if it should work! I suspect that mine would slip and slide all over the place ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Alexa, this probably takes year of practice before it works every time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen this done before. I think the problem in this house would be finding a sharp enough knife.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.