Wednesday, February 6, 2019

What I Buy Wednesdays

I bought this humongous curling/blow brush. It's supposed to be a volumizer. We'll see about that. I fall for volumizing products all the time, but they don't really work for me. Any recommendations?
Adding it to this tangled mess. Now you might be asking yourself, "how does one person need so many hair appliances?" Well, the answer is pretty simple. I don't. I have one blow dryer and assorted curling apparatuses. The reason for that is there have been times (3 to be exact), where I've forgotten my curling brush/iron at home and had to buy another. Luckily, they are cheap.  It's easy to forget it. I pack as I get ready for a trip. My curling iron is left to cool on the counter and then somehow doesn't make it in my suitcase. Now that I have extras, I should just leave one in each of my suitcases! Yeah, that's what I'm going to do!
 I put my regular size one next to the new one so you can see the size difference. And it's pink, y'all (although that is not a requirement for appliances)!
I haven't used it yet. I'm a little nervous. Because, well, if I am in danger of poking myself in the eye with it, maybe it's too much for me! Wish I'd known that ahead of time!

1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of styling brushes! I always worry about leaving my hair straighteners behind on holiday so after I've used them for the last time I leave them to cool on the floor next to the suitcase if it's a tiled floor. That plan wouldn't work so well if it were carpet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.