Wednesday, February 13, 2019

What I Buy Wednesday

I've been joking about living on my social security check. Well, I'm not really joking. I'm trying to cover all of my own personal expenses. So I paid for my scrapbook retreat this past weekend, the gas it took me to get there and snacks for the retreat. Which lead me to this:
I decided that I was going to serve hot chocolate with Bailey's---my most recent guilty pleasure ever since Ireland last year! I bought the big humongous bottle. For comparison, the bottle on the left is a regular size. The can is just there for comparison too. That big bottle cost nearly $50!!! At least there's about half left.

One thing for sure, I'll not be using "my" money for liquor. That's not really my thing anyway!!

1 comment:

  1. I quite agree, anything involving food or drink must surely be considered as 'groceries' eh? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.