Wednesday, February 27, 2019

What I Buy Wednesday

When you are reading this, I'll be wearing these on a Segway tour.
I bought these tennis shoes especially for my trip. They are super lightweight and can even scrunch up for packing. They are so comfortable, but riding the Segway will put them to the test. Standing for two hours is tough! I'll let you know how they worked out.

And this hat.
I needed a sun hat. The ones I use for the pool are getting pretty ratty.
And it folds up so nicely! How cool is that?

There you have it---I didn't buy much this week.

1 comment:

  1. That fold up hat is so clever, I must have a look to see if I can find something similar for our holidays this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.