Saturday, February 23, 2019

And We're Off!

Me---on my sisters cruise. There will be lots of laughter and a few tears. We'll be toasting our brother who passed away one year ago this Sunday. We will have a ball---for sure! But, since I'll be off the grid for the next week, I'll have to report on the trip later. In the mean time, I have pre-planned a few posts to tide you over.

Butch is off to Peru with his brother.
Walter and Butch. They are very excited. Other than fishing trips and car races (Daytona, Brickyard, Indy 500) this is the first major trip they've taken without Chris and I. I want them to do this every year. That way, Butch can go to many places that I have no interest in. Butch has a hat similar to Walter's, but he had already packed it and didn't feel like humoring me!!
 I just had to take a picture of the money.
Foreign currency is so pretty and colorful. Makes me think that if our US dollars were like this, I might be more reluctant to spend it. Nah, probably not!

Until next week....

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.