Wednesday, October 10, 2018

What I Buy Wednesday

You won't believe that it's been another week of NO purchases. Nothing, nada. Well, unless you consider the black jeans from my Stitchfix box. I needed those, so, technically yes, I made that purchase.

And then, there's this. I don't know if it really counts since it's food, but here it is:
The only problem with this picture is that you cannot see the scale. Those Cokes are so cute! Just
8 oz. Perfect since my drink gets warm before I finish it.
Another thing in the food category. Coconut cream pie---the way it's supposed to be made---no graham cracker crust or Cool Whip. A real pie crust and thick meringue on top---that's the way to make it! Butch and I went to a meat and three in Russelville, KY last week. This was delicious! I only let us eat half so I could take the other half home to enjoy later. And I did!

That's it for this week. Did you buy anything fun or interesting? Send me a picture and I'll post it for you!

1 comment:

  1. When I first saw the pie picture I thought it was lemon meringue pie which is my favourite and then I saw it was coconut cream which I've never seen here, I may have to investigate a recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.