Wednesday, October 3, 2018

What I Buy Wednesday

Well, you might not believe this, but unless you count groceries, I didn't buy anything this week! Nothing, nada, not a thing! I'm sure I'll have a report for next week!

But, it's very likely I'll have a BIG purchase next week! I just dropped my computer down the stairs. Yes, the computer I've already been having problems with. I dropped it from the 3rd step straight on to the hardwood floor. The fact that I'm still able to type here, could be a good sign. But for how long? We'll see!

On another note, I might not have bought anything this week, but someone else bought something for me. Does that count?

Bonnie and Dave sent this:
It's a gift basket with meat, cheese, crackers, nut mix, popcorn mix and a cookie. It was a nice surprise from friends who are now members of the family!

The fact that I was just able to deal with photos and complete this blog post makes me think that maybe the computer drop could have fixed my problems! Ya' think? Nah, that would be too good to be true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.