Monday, October 22, 2018

Monday Mystery

Most likely, this was only a mystery to me. To tell you the truth, I never even paid attention to this. Notice the sticky uppy things on either side of the seat pocket? I had no idea that they had a use until Butch cleaned my car---which he does regularly. 
 Anyway, I had gone out to retrieve some bags from Hobby Lobby and JoAnn's.
Oh My Gosh! Talk about a lightbulb moment! What a great idea! Just one more thing I love about my Jeep! It's a year old now and I'm still discovering new things! Whoever designed this one must have finally asked a woman what sort of features were important in a car. I know that sounds sexist---but I swear, men design cars for men!! That's why when I got this new car, I was so impressed with the bag holders in the back. So nice to not have your groceries rolling around. Now my groceries won't roll around the back seat either!!

Another mystery solved!



2 comments:

  1. What a clever idea! I drive a mini so there's not much room for any shopping rolling around in the back there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a Jeep Cherokee Sport for several years and I loved it. Mr M decided that it was getting too old and expensive so we had to get rid of it. Biggest mistake we ever made. I wish we could afford a new one - I have Jeep envy LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.