Thursday, June 27, 2013

So You Think You Can Dance

Is anybody watching? This is my favorite dancing show. I just love the variety of the music and dances. Mindy says that she doesn't like the contemporary dances. I LOVE those, each one is like a mini play. I think Travis (who actually was a contestant) is a great choreographer. The routines he comes up with are so original and unusual. Also, there were some Broadway routines tonight too---love those.

If you've never watched it, you should give it a try. I guarantee you won't be bored with the likes of the pasa doble, or the cha cha cha over and over and over again!!

Here's a song they used this week that I never heard before. I thought it sounded like something Madonna would do:
silver screen. Enjoy!

PS Won at bridge today---nice after a dismal week last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.