Sunday, April 4, 2021

Happy Easter!!

When you think if Easter, you think of spring. So, I thought these beautiful samples of nature would be a perfect way to celebrate!

Don't be fooled: these are flowers.
Aren't they amazing? I would love to come across something like this in person. Or this:
Of course these flowers are upside down. I'm thinking it looks like it could be Althea (rose of Sharon). When mine's in bloom, I'm going to have to check!
So this is a hummingbird. It blends in with this flower so well. Years ago when we went to Costa Rica, we saw so many colorful hummingbirds all together. I can't remember exactly where it was, but there were hundreds swarming around the feeders.
This bird is so pretty too. We certainly have some pretty ones, but those we tend to take for granted since we see them all the time. I don't think I'd ever take this one for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.