Monday, September 14, 2020

Monday Mystery

Well, I've got a good one for you today!!!

Last week at the beach, Stephanie and Mindy decided to get henna tattoos. I did it one time at Disney when Elizabeth was little. Mine was a brown blob because it was so hot, that I sweat like crazy before it could "set." 

The girls did not have that problem. The weather was hot, but not unbearable. Instead, there was some flaking involved with their tattoos.
Stephanie got a pretty intricate one. Both looked pretty awesome. Anyway, little did we know that the flaking was getting all over. Butch and Mindy were running around barefoot. So this happened:
While we were at the pool, we noticed this. What??? Apparently, the flakes got on the floor and she walked on them. I didn't take a picture of Butch's feet, but he didn't have quite as much. I was starting to freak out about what all has been stained from this---like the white sheets!! 

Nothing was damaged. But the mystery is that even with Mindy walking on the beach and being in the pool, the tattoo has lasted on her feet better than on the arm! How can that be? It's supposed to last about 2 weeks. We'll see. I have a feeling it will last longer than that on her feet!!

Whatever the product is, it seems to only react to skin. That's pretty amazing to me! And, it makes me happy that nothing was ruined!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.