Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Catching Up on All Kinds of Stuff

I've mentioned before that I follow over 200 blogs. I use a blog reader so I don't have to visit each one every day. When I scroll through my reader, I pick out the ones I want to read and then just add it to my reading list on my computer. It could be months before I ever get back to it. Mostly that happens when I don't have time to read it right then. As a result, those posts have a way of building up. Well, this time of self-quarantining is perfect for culling through my reading list. I have Ted Talks on it and You Tube videos too. 

Anything that I come across that I think is fun or interesting, I'm going to share with you. 

Today, I'm starting with James Cordon's Crosswalk Concerts. This was the first one I saw---a few months ago. Since then, I've watched a few more. You can find them on YouTube. I think we need to keep our sense of humor at times like this.

Then I was reading a blog post from my friend, Deb at Deb's World. This post is from January, but I'm just now getting around to it. I'm reposting this from her blog, where she in turn, pulled it from another blog bearing her same name. It's a quote that I think is very appropriate for these uncertain times.

Life is amazing. 
And then it's awful. 
And then it's amazing again. 
And in between the amazing and awful it's ordinary and mundane and routine. 
Breathe in the amazing, hold on through the awful, and relax and exhale during the ordinary. 
That's just living heartbreaking, soul-healing, amazing, awful, ordinary life.  And it's breathtakingly beautiful.

L.R. Knost

This pretty much sums it up. 
Be healthy and safe!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am honoured to be included in the same blog post as James Cordon and Andrew Lloyd Webber!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.