Wednesday, December 11, 2019

What I Buy Wednesdays

Last week, the Christmas presents continued to roll in. I'm sure I'll have a report after our NYC trip. But I know one thing I don't buy---MUSIC!

It's just so easy to stream whatever you want whenever you want. We subscribe to Spotify Premium. That basically means no commercials.

Well, I got my annual report of what I listened to the most this year.

I listened to 2,640 songs. I'm a music person!

My most listened to band was Nitty Gritty Dirt Band. That's because whenever I watch a documentary, then all I want to do is listen to that music for awhile. Still, that surprised me.

Beach Boys ranked #2 because, well, you can't NOT listen to them at the pool!!

#3 was Andrew Lloyd Weber. Duh, Jesus Christ Superstar, Evita, Phantom, Joseph and the Amazing....need I say more?

#4 was John Barry. That surprised me because I didn't know right off who that was. I looked him up and now I get it. He did Out of Africa and many other sound tracks. The music from Out of Africa is fabulous and my "go to" for something calming.

#5 was The Temptations. Motown, no explanation needed.

When it came down to my most listened to genre was Showtunes. No surprise there. Thank you Hugh Jackman!!!

What did you listen to this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.