Sunday, December 15, 2019

The Year I Did All My Christmas Shopping at...

...Cracker Barrel!

Yeah, that's right. The "kids" are going to be so impressed and surprised with their gifts this year! Now I'm not going to name any names, so they'll have to guess who's getting what!

Of course it wouldn't be Christmas if the girls didn't get new, extravagant jewelry!

 Someone is getting some sparky Christmas decor.
And a lighted ceramic tree too!

 Several family members love Burt's Bees.


 Hats, scarves and awesome purses!

 Even big kids like to get some toys.

 Vintage soda will definitely be a big hit this year!

 Yankee car scents are good for everyone. I just hope the scent goes all the way through!


 Who doesn't love oversized candies?

 You can always find comfy clothes and soft throws.

 You can never go wrong with soaps, bubbles and lotions. I want my girls to be pampered!

Cute little trinkets make good stocking stuffers. Oh wait, we don't do stockings!

I could hardly get it all to the car. I had to make two trips. When I got home, I set to wrapping right away.
 Several hours after wrapping, I noticed that all the gifts were popping open.
I had no idea that tape could go bad! I put a new roll in my dispenser and re-taped everything. Now the gifts are fine.

I still have a little more wrapping. I can't tell you how good it felt to get just about ALL of my shopping done at one place. I'm thinking this could become a new tradition---breakfast and Christmas shopping! Sounds good to me!

1 comment:

  1. Well, that looks like lots of fun. I actually need a few guy stocking stuffers, maybe I'll drop by the local CB this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.