Wednesday, October 30, 2019

What I Buy Wednesday

Of course there were souvenirs from our trip. I've added Prague, Austria and Budapest to my Starbucks mug collection. We didn't see any in Germany. Even when I checked Amazon, they did not have this style for Germany. :(
On the other hand, I am obsessed with these vintage Christmas trees I found in Germany. They had all different sizes and designs. They were so hard to pick out. I really wanted 3, but convinced Butch to pay for one as my social security allowance is running low!! Getting 3 would have been way too extravagant!! They are vintage from 1929 and contain all hand-placed Bavarian and Swarovski crystals. I know, I keep saying I don't need any more stuff, but these made me so happy. The merchants were so nice. Turns out, the three stores I was deciding amongst, were owned by the same family. One gal literally walked me around the block while leaving her store unattended so I could compare some of them side-by-side to decide.
And it wouldn't be a European trip if I didn't buy tea!! Vienna tea from Schonbrunn Palace.

I bought a few other things, but they are to be Christmas presents. I'll have to share those after Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.