Tuesday, October 22, 2019

A Few Things

 
Remember this sweater I bought from Talbot's a while back? Well, the very first time I wore it last week, I had to change the ink cartridge on the printer. I have NEVER had an ink cartridge spurt out at me.
Well, thank goodness I was wearing this dot sweater. I have several additional black dots. I did not rub the spots for fear of smearing and because I had ink all over my hands. I surely would have made a bigger mess. I'll definitely take care the next time. (Pardon the crappy picture---I'm not good at selfie's!)

One day when Butch and I stopped at Captain D's for lunch, we came across these. You can't beat Captain D's prices and the free tools in the parking lot. (Look close---there's an allen wrench in the front).
I sent Victoria a little Halloween surprise before we left on our trip. I always include a letter. I type everything these days---it's just way faster and easier to correct mistakes. I used the computer font that is my own handwriting! I can't believe it's been 15 years since I had that made! It's available here for free! She's not so good about checking her mail. I just hope she gets it before Halloween.

That's it for now.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to have your own personalised font - it makes the letter look so much more interesting that a normal typeface.
    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.