Saturday, October 26, 2019

Back Home

We got home last night. Of course, I have a lot to report, but that will have to wait. Butch is sick and was all day yesterday. I was sick on the last day of our vacation and half of yesterday, so luckily, it's fast. Actually, I felt like it was my hives starting again---extreme weakness and fatigue.  Anyway, it wasn't that, so I'm grateful.

I just wanted to report about all the junk calls I get. While on this trip---I'm not sure how it happened, but I got calls from:
Athens, Greece (3)
Katerina, Greece (2)
Oosterhout, Netherlands (2)
Akrata, Greece
Cyprus
Spain
Nashville (3)
Kingston Springs

I didn't answer any of them. I can't figure out how I somehow got on robo-lists of foreign countries. These calls bug the hell out of me. I guess enough people answer the phone to make this worthwhile. Still, I wish I could get off ALL the lists. I've already signed up to be removed here and still I get junk calls.

Actually, the number of calls I get do not compare to the number of travel catalogs we get. It's ridiculous! We got 17 of them over the course of 13 days! Many are from the same company. They could reduce the cost of their cruises if they cut back on the print brochures!!

Okay, more later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.