Thursday, October 31, 2019

Five Things Thursday

Well, I tried to set up a post for today and tomorrow, but something is wrong. I cannot access my photos. I'll have to deal with it when I get home.

Yes, I'm leaving again!! Tomorrow, I'm going with a couple friends (Nancy and Pam) to the Memory Make Inn. We're meeting Janet there for a scrapbooking weekend. The place is in Lebanon, Illinois. If we like it, we'll go again in February rather than all the way to Kinderhook in Barry, IL. That's 7 hours from Nashville, where as Lebanon is 4 hours and 20 minutes.

I'm looking forward to actually relaxing on this trip! After our busy vacation, relaxing will be a fun change.

So, until I get home---I hope you have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.