Wednesday, August 14, 2019

What I Buy Wednesday!

Well, we've been having printer problems---again! Mine hasn't worked in months. I kept getting the message that I needed to take it in for servicing. You might recall, I only paid about $10 for that printer with a clearance sale and my reward certificate. So, it definitely wasn't worth spending money getting it fixed. Printers are cheap.

Sooo, I've been using Butch's printer for months. All of a sudden, his printer quit working. I tried to troubleshoot it. Finally, I, too got a message that it needed more help than I could provide. It said that the print basket was full and needed emptying (or something like that). I gave up.

Butch got the Staples ad from the Sunday paper. I was going to get us both new printers. Before I even left the house, Butch said he got his going. That meant I only needed to buy one for myself.
I did. And then, the shocker---the ink cost more than the printer. There's just something wrong with that.

I set up the printer yesterday. When I opened the closet to get the box for the old printer---to take back to Staples (they recycle for you), I discovered another printer! What??? Honestly, I don't really have any recollection about it. I'm thinking either Sandy or Stephanie gave it to me when they moved. and I just forgot. I told Butch about it.

Hopefully, we'll remember we have a spare the next time we need one.

Other than that, the only thing I've been buying this week is groceries, groceries and more groceries. I'm averaging three times a week now---and I hate grocery shopping! I cannot keep enough food in the house for our boarder!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.