Monday, August 19, 2019

Monday Mystery

So, you might remember that I lost one of these earrings.
This one turned up a year later---AFTER I'd already gotten rid of the first one.

Now, why in the world would I save this one? I have no idea--it's a mystery as to what I was thinking.

But then, this past week, I was in GA for a couple days. I went to Steinmart. I'll be sharing that report on "What I Buy Wednesdays." Anyway, I bought these earrings:
 Close, but not exact.
Even though I don't know why I save it, I'm glad I did. If I happen to lose one of the new ones, I'll have another pair. Even though they are not quite the same, I think I can pull it off. It will be interesting to see if anyone notices. In fact, I just might do it for that very reason!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so strange that after all that time the 'lost' earring turned up. When our kids were quite young we were once in Hatfield Forest with friends for a picnic and games. We had walked through the forest, sat in a clearing for a picnic, played rounders and other games and when clearing up our friend noticed she had lost an earring. We all searched where we were but had to admit defeat, we'd covered quite an area running and playing around and it could have fallen out anywhere. We packed everything up, started walking back through the forest with the kids running on ahead when suddenly one of them shouted out that they had found the earring in a pile of leaves - what are the chances?!!! Moral to the story, never get rid of the other earring, you never know when or where the other one will turn up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.