Thursday, August 22, 2019

Five Things Thursday

When we toured the Tillamook cheese factory in Oregon a few years ago, I had never heard of it. Since it's the number two best selling cheese in the US, I thought that was odd. When I got home, I paid attention and realized that we do have that cheese in our grocery stores. Now, I see it constantly!
 Traffic at the Nashville airport at 4 a.m.! I was shocked! All three lanes were packed!
Yesterday morning, I noticed a dead spider on the floor. I picked it up with a paper towel and threw it in the sink. All these babies started scampering around! Apparently, there were many more on the floor! Connie said this happened out at the pool a couple weeks ago. I've never seen it before.
How can you tell it's nearing the end of the pool season? ---the amount of "left behind" sunscreen!!
$19.99 buys you this meal for 4 from Fresh Market. Chicken parmesan, salad, vodka spaghetti sauce, Italian cheese and garlic knots. Seems like a bargain to me!! I'll be keeping an eye out for more of their dinner plans.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those little spiders! Much as I really don't like spiders, I would never knowingly kill one. It seems to be spider season over here at the moment, this morning I had to show 7 of them where the door was - I wonder how many came running back inside the minute my back was turned?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.