Thursday, August 29, 2019

Five Things Thursday

 This is the traffic on the way to Atlanta. I was stuck at a dead stop for nearly an hour outside of Chattanooga!
While I was in Atlanta, I encountered this. You actually have to stop and wait your turn to enter the highway. I've never seen that before.
 I don't subscribe to any magazines anymore, but I still get quite a few. Butch says it's because they would rather send it for free so they can report the numbers to their advertisers. Woman's Day is so skinny---skinnier than my iPad! I checked and it was only 88 pages!
Mitchell is a big guy. I always feel it when he's standing next to me as I only reach his armpit. But I noticed how much bigger he is than his grandpa. 
He scares me to death! And then he asked me to hold the ladder!

1 comment:

  1. An hour in traffic? Poor you, I absolutely hate traffic jams.
    Having seen the height of Mitchell I am impressed with his confidence that you would be able to keep that ladder safe if he should find himself slipping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.