Wednesday, March 21, 2018

What I Buy Wednesday

I talked about my Target run, but I didn't talk about what I bought there. I got too wrapped up in my memories about my job there.

I picked up a few things. But this was my favorite.
I bought this cutting board. If it was shiny, it would match my counter top exactly!

Also, my Stitch Fix box came in.
I really liked it all---and they make it so tempting to keep it all. If you do, you get 25% off everything. Sometimes, it's to my advantage to keep it all---if what I want to send back is less than the 25%. This time, I only kept two things---those pink shoes and the dark jeans. I really like the jeans they send me---just because the actually fit. I've sent a note to my stylist to let her know that I don't want any more jeans. I have 3 pairs now---all different. I don't have any pink shoes, so I wanted to keep them. Plus, now that my "toes" are fixed, I can wear cute shoes again. The polka dot rain jacket was cute, but more expensive than I would pay, plus it was a little big. The silk blouse is really pretty, but also was too big. I tried to exchange that, but they didn't have it in my size. The black ruffled top was really cute too, but I don't need another black top. 

I'll look forward to my next box. 

What have you bought this week?

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Stitch Fix - I wonder if it isn't available in the UK? But what a great idea - I often wonder how someone else would style me, it's so easy to find something you like and stick with it but harder to keep up with trends that way. Wish I could find a pair of jeans I like - I'm never completely happy with the fit. Problems of being a short girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole reason I fell in love with Stitch Fix to begin with is that the jeans and other slacks actually fit me!! I'm a short girl too (as well as being a bit wide)! I try to be fashionable, but when I'm shopping (which isn't so much fun when you can't find clothes to fit), I don't shop for an entire outfit down to shoes and accessories. With Stitch Fix, you get everything---jewelry too! If SF isn't in the UK, I'm sure there are others that are. There are several companies out there that do this sort of thing. SF is the only one I've tried.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.