Monday, February 5, 2018

Monday Mystery

 As you can see, our keys are clearly labeled.
 So how is it that we have the random key?
And these? We have no idea what they go to. I sent a picture to the girls. No one has claimed them. Dare I throw them away? Yep, I think I did.

It is a complete mystery to me how this cheap-ass roll of plastic wrap is still lasting! We bought it on our family vacation last summer---July 1st---and it's still going strong. I've been tempted a few times to just throw it away, but I just can't waste. It doesn't work worth crap---doesn't cut off the roll properly, gets all tangled up and doesn't stick anyway. I swear, I'm going to throw it out. (I probably won't.)

And then we had a mystery solved!
This is what I've always thought. Now we know!
 Appropriate too, since I was playing the "Flush" game with Travis and Nathan.

 The little plunger is so cute!





It didn't take long for the boys to lose interest. Their energy is always a mystery to me!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pleased to see we're not the only ones with random keys we daren't throw away!
    So, the whole 'over or under' riddle of toilet rolls is now solved and I'm happy to see I've been placing them correctly all these years. I have been known to switch them from back to front if I go somewhere that they are hanging 'the wrong way'!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.