Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Tuesday Thoughts About...

Privilege.

There were seven and now there are six.




I feel privileged in so many ways:
1. It was a privilege that he was my brother.
2. It was a privilege to spend quite a bit of time with him the last couple of months.
3. My sister-in-law, Janet allowed me and my sisters to stay 24/7 near the end. That is not lost on me. Having people in the house is not easy. It was a privilege to take care of him.
4. Sharing this time with my sisters was a privilege.
5. Helping Janet during this difficult time continues to be a privilege.

We'll miss him. It was a privilege for sure.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear of your loss Barbara! Glad you were able to have this time at the end. I pray the Lord will comfort you & your entire family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Barb. I will keep your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to read this sad news. I hope your happy memories of him will help ease your pain a little as time moves on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have my sincerest sympathy, Barbara, on the loss of your brother. Consider yourself hugged.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.