Friday, December 23, 2016

Friday Funnies

 The perfect Christmas gift. Actually, I do think it's cute!
 Sian, this is for you! One of these days I'll learn how to make socks!

 OMGosh! This was so true about my Italian grandma!
 This could be me---next year!
No explanation needed!

And so, today starts our holiday weekend. Actually, the fun started earlier in the week--with lunch and Movie Monday, stitching on Tuesday and Jordan's birthday party, holiday cooking on Wednesday, the "girls" for stitching, movie and lunch on Thursday (ended up not watching a movie, but lots of talking instead. I made it festive as if I was having friends over for lunch) and finally, today is our annual lunch at The Palm. This year, we've included our daughters. I'm hoping it will become another tradition. And then, after, it's a stop for manicures before we kick off the weekend. Everyone moves in this afternoon for the weekend. It's going to be fun and crazy.

 I hope you have a great time with your family and friends. Don't stress. Pay attention to the little stuff.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.