Sunday, December 20, 2015

Elf Update

post signatureWe're still having fun with our elf---or at least I should say that I am. It's still a silent game.
 I saw this idea on another website. It was easy enough to do.
 Butch came up with this one. He's much more imaginative than I am.

 Uh oh, the television fell on him.
 Found him in my car one morning.
The other idea I saw on a website. With all of my scrapbook supplies, it took me about two minutes to make this little sign.
This one I almost didn't find. I'm not the most observant person in the world. We had Steph and Nicky stay for dinner after happy hour on Friday.  I was just making toasted ravioli (our Krogers sells them now) and a Caesar salad. When I texted this photo to the girls, Steph told me that Butch thought I would find it when I went to the freezer to get the ravioli. What he didn't know was that I had already moved the ravioli to the kitchen freezer in the afternoon. The only reason I found this was that I went to put some soup in the freezer. As I closed the door, the knitting caught my eye. I opened the door again and saw him sitting there. I laughed out loud!! On second thought, I guess he could have been there in the afternoon and I just didn't see him. Like I said, not so observant.

One of the girls asked about how I was coming up with the ideas. If you know me, you know that I don't do anything on the fly. I made a list!! I walked around and thought of where I could put the elf and just jotted them down. Then, when it's my "turn," I just consult the list. Pretty easy.

We have just a couple more days as I'm retiring him after tomorrow.

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.