Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Chrissy

This is an early picture of my cousin Chrissy and I. We've always loved to dance and it looks like it started early! This past week when I was in St. Louis, we didn't do any dancing, but we did just about everything else! Just being together is lots of fun.
One morning, we went to her house. Her gardens are beautiful. And I love her garage doors---too bad I don't have a photo of them. They are the type that look like  carriage doors. If ever I replace mine, that's what I'll get.
I didn't take any pictures outside, so I had to have Chrissy send a couple. You can't really see how nice her gardens are from this shot---but the part under the deck looks really good.
 I took this picture of her bedroom to show off the artwork below.

Chrissy's husband, Steve is quite the artist. They have his paintings throughout the house, but I have to say, these are my favorites.
 Now you're getting a little glimpse in to her closet. She's always had a "thing" for watches.
 These are great storage ideas for jewelry.
Her closet is perfectly organized. In fact, she's always been like this. When we were teenagers, I was a mess. When she came to my house on the weekends, she always re-organized me. I did tease her about this photo. I told her my closet was better---only because I have ALL matching hangers!

Okay, this is a little over the top---who needs this many white shirts! I have to admit, there are different sizes here. I always have hope! I think my cousin taught me well. I'm pretty sure she's proud of me! Actually, shocked is more like it. After all, she knew me when....




1 comment:

  1. FUN peek into y'all's closets! I have mostly matching hangers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.