Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Things We Do!

The kids wanted to learn how to "bridge" cards. Stephanie and Mindy wanted to learn how to make bows. Sooo, we scheduled "card shuffling" and "bow making classes" at the same time. Greg and Nicky decided that they needed the shuffling lessons too. We all gathered around the dining room table at 9:45 a.m. exactly!



 Jordan and Morgan got the hang of it pretty quick.
 Mitchell gets frustrated pretty easily. He has such long fingers, maybe that makes it hard to shuffle.
While the kids were shuffling on one end of the table, we did the bow making on the other. Sandy has been making her own bows for a long time now.
They may not look like much here, but when you put them on a package, they look really nice.

And that's just one of the ways we roll around here!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun story to tell Barbara! I am still awful at shuffling, maybe I should ask my Dad for some lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun to me - I like the bows very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a fun time! I can't remember not knowing how to bridge the cards & it always makes me laugh when someone is impressed by it. Robbie got me a Bow-It-All for Christmas, so I'm looking forward to making lots of bows this year . . . for layouts & cards & gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.