Thursday, December 19, 2013

Five Things Thursday

Is there anything better than babies at Christmas? I've decided to devote my "Five Things" post this week to babies and their pictures.
Little Travis wasn't too happy to see the "big guy" which lead to this:
"Mom, what? I have to get this letter to santa and try to repair the damage before it's too late!"

And then there's this little cutie:
 Little Evie took to santa right away.
"Well, santa, I guess you're right---mine is as big as yours!"

Here's my little baby, Elizabeth:
"Grammy, I'm not a baby!!! I'm 8 years old and have just finished my "Girls on the Run" race. I'll see
you in 3 days! I can't wait!" And neither can I!

It doesn't matter how old your baby might be, they are always fun at Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!

    I'm going to collect my baby from the airport this afternoon. Trouble is, he's so big now that when I go to hug him, I'll be catching him round the knees

    ReplyDelete
  2. And my baby makes me laugh every day. I went to kiss his cheek yesterday and had to stand on tippy toes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.