Thursday, May 31, 2012

Les Miserables

Everyone knows that I have been excited about my all time favorite show being made in to a movie. I just can't wait. I'm really happy with the cast---although I would have loved to see Lea Michelle play Eponine. 

Anyway, Mindy shared this trailer with me and I just had to share it here. I had no idea that Anne Hathaway could sing. Maybe not quite as good as the original voice, or even Susan Boyle, but still good.


One thing is for sure. When it comes out, I plan to make it an event. After all the producer that did The King's Speech is doing it. It's bound to be great! I just can't wait!

Off to Kalamazoo on Friday. I'll update you from the Lapps House.
Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.