Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Holiday

This is what I did over the holiday weekend. Believe it or not, I spent about 7 hours putting pages in to books. I had about 100 layouts. As you know, I have about a dozen scrapbooks going at once. That way, I can scrapbook whatever I want whenever I want. Luckily for me, I had a good selection of title and end pages already made. That is usually the hold up when I put books together. I also label each book with either a tag or rub-ons so you can identify each one easily. And, I make a table of contents in each book. That way, if I'm looking for a particular layout for a class, I can find it easily. I am also sure to sign and date each book in the back.

I still have 2 books left to put together, but since they are ancestral books, I want to use black pages which I didn't have on hand. It's hard to believe that it takes that long to just put pages in books.

Introducing Evelyn Margaret Gilsinn---the new baby of my niece, Jackie. What a cutie! I love her old-fashioned name. They plan to call her Evie (like Stevie without the st).
Saw this sign recently and thought it was a good one!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweetie she is!

    Your scrap space looks gorgeous - and you have cheered me immensely as I am about to face an afternoon of tidying mine and putting away my pages. It can be done, you say?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.