Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Travel Tuesday


When we were traveling to Bloomington, IL on Tuesday, this happened. Butch is always so good about catching something like this. I always miss it. It's the little things...

I thought it would be fun to see how many travel mailing we get in a month. 27--that's nearly one a day. I guess this happens when you travel a lot. But the waste of money here! The back row are full on magazines! Actually, I do browse through them and pull out pictures of beautiful scenery that I use to make small envelops for my scrapbooking.

We don't have any travel plans until we go to Atlanta so spend a Christmas weekend with Sandy and family. Still, it's a busy couple of weeks until then.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.