Sunday, November 26, 2023

Something for Sunday

As promised, a few pictures of Morgan and Olly's house.
When you walk in the front door, her dining room is to the left looking through to the living room.
This is the bathroom we used. I didn't get a picture of the powder room downstairs---which has a safari theme with all of the fun things they got in Africa.
I thought this room was so cute. This is their spare room upstairs. They have the master and the guest room that we stayed in. His side on the left and hers on the right. It's so cute and perfect! Masculine and feminine!

In the basement, they have another bedroom--where Steph and Nicky stayed and another family room. I didn't do such a good job with the pictures. I should have taken them as Morgan gave us the tour.

But I had to take a picture of this room--it's the laundry/pantry.
Olly built all of the shelves to exactly make space for their trashcan and dog food bin. It's all custom exactly as they need it.
And, they have everything in their house perfectly organized---girl after my own heart!

I honed in on this because I couldn't believe the size of this bottles of spices. Then I noticed that HUGE canister in the back. I really wasn't being nosy (or maybe I was), but I just had to know what it could be to require such a large amount. I actually thought it might turn out to be coffee.
Instead, it's some sort of protein powder. I don't know anything about that but I do know that they are very fit and work out all the time. I guess it's related to muscles and health.

Now on to their furry "sons" (as they refer to them).
Finn loves to sit on this table to sunbathe. He loves being outside. At first, when I saw that he was out most of the time, I felt sorry for him. I thought they just made him stay out there. Morgan says he doesn't listen as well as the others. But he's not being punished. He loves being outside. Whenever he wants to come in, he just comes to the door and they let him in. Morgan says he's obsessed with the dogs next door--waiting for them to come out. 
On the other hand, these two spend more time inside than out. Walter on the left, doesn't like to go out all that much. Joey stands at the window looking for the neighboring dogs. All of the dogs including the neighbor dogs bark. They keep "the boys" in to try to minimize it.

Butch has a little buddy! Or maybe he has Finn's pillow.


We had a fabulous time---they are excellent hosts. I think it's ironic that this is the second Thanksgivng that Morgan has hosted (one for Olly's family) and her mother has never made a Thanksgiving dinner! Hmmm, we need to rectify that. Maybe next year...









1 comment:

  1. There's something about a patch of sunshine that smaller dogs love to find. Coco can mould herself into the right shape to fill a slice of sunshine on the floor! Thanks for the guided tour of the house.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.