Thursday, October 5, 2017

Why I'm Glad I'm NOT a Man!

Let's face it, men have to deal with awful stuff.

1. He has to unclog yucky toilets---even taking them off the floor to remove flushed objects. Even if plunging works, it's a nasty job---and messy. I'm glad I don't have to do it.

2. He has to deal with dead animals that the cat brings home. Not only is that unpleasant, it can be downright messy too. I'm glad I don't have to do it.

3. He has to deal with dead mice in mousetraps. Not to mention the danger of setting the traps in
the first place. I'm glad I don't have to do it.

4. He has to haul stuff--heavy stuff, awkward stuff. It's hard, sweaty and not fun. I'm glad I don't have to do it.

5. He has to clean nasty stuff. Like that cooler that someone forgot to clean out. Weeks later, it's nasty for sure! I'm glad I don't have to do it.

6. He has to come to the rescue of his kids and grandkids. Always with the car stuff---running out of gas, flat tires and numerous other questions and problems. I'm glad I don't have to do it. Oh wait, sometimes I do---when he's not available!

7. He has to "fix" parking tickets just because he knows people. I'm glad I don't have to do it.

8. He has to build stuff because the girls think he can do anything (he can). I'm glad I don't have to do it.

9. He has to keep his wife happy by doing ridiculous things like replacing all of the hinges in the house. I'm glad I can't do it!


10. He has to clean the garage, clean out the pond, power wash the pool deck and wash the cars. I'm glad I don't have to do it.


He does a lot of "un"fun stuff. Yeah, I'm really glad I'm not a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.